This website is edited by Lavoix Holding.
2, place d’Estienne d’Orves
F-75441 PARIS Cedex 09
Tel. : +33 (0) 1 53 20 14 20
Fax. :+33 (0) 1 53 20 14 91
Lavoix Holding is a SAS under French law.
RCS Paris n°483 995 197.
VAT: FR 72 483 995 197
Director of publication: M. Philippe BLOT.
For any notification regarding the content or operation of this site, please contact us at
This site is hosted by : OVH , 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Professional Organisations – Codes of Conduct – Supervisory
This site is hosted by : OVH , 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – FranceThe French Industrial Property Attorneys (« Conseils en Propriété Industrielle ») are subject to the Code of Conduct of the French Industrial Property Attorneys. They are members of the Compagnie Nationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (CNCPI).
The German Patent Attorneys (« Patentanwälte ») are members of the Patentanwaltskammer. They are subject to the Code of Conduct of the German Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltsordnung – patanwo and Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte – BOPA).
The Chartered Patent Attorneys are members of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA). They are subject to the CIPA Rules of Professional Conduct
The European Patent Attorneys are members of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI) and are subject to the Code of Conduct of the EPI as well as the Regulation on Discipline by the Administrative Council of the European Patent Organisation.
The attorneys-at-law of Lavoix Avocats are registered at the Paris bar (Barreau de Paris). They are subject to the National Interior Regulations (RIN) and to specific rules of the Paris Bar.
For the work accomplished by Lavoix, liability insurance policies have been taken out.
Lavoix Holding et Cabinet Lavoix :
AXA FRANCE IARD S.A. ; 26, rue Drouot ; 75009 PARIS
Lavoix Munich :
AXA Versicherung AG; Lise-Meitner-Str.4; 60486 FRANKFURT
Disclaimer regarding contents of the website
- Information provided in this Website is for information only, and are not provided within the frame of intellectual or material services. Information published herein shall not be considered as commercial offers, offer of services or offer of products from the Editor, cabinet Lavoix or any member of Lavoix network.
- Lavoix makes its best endeavours to update the site and improve its quality and accuracy of the information contained herein. However, Lavoix shall not be liable for any omission, update delays of the information and any of their possible consequences. The user of this website remains responsible for checking information before any use.
- Lavoix shall neither be responsible for the content of third party Websites accessible thanks to hyperlinks contained in this Website, not for those which have hyperlinks pointing to this Website.
- Lavoix shall make their best endeavours to enable a 24/7 access to this Website, but shall not be liable in the event that the Website is not accessible through the Internet. As a general principle, Lavoix shall not be liable for any damages caused by errors in information contained in this Website, by unavailability of whole or part of this Website or viruses. In addition, Lavoix cannot warrant the confidentiality of information transmitted by the user of this Website before such information is received in Lavoix system. As a consequence, the use of any information contained in this Website and any transmission of information to Lavoix through this Website shall be made under the user own risks and responsibility.
- Lavoix reserves the right to modify, or interrupt temporarily or definitively the access to, the whole or any part of this Website.
- This website is the property of Lavoix and may not be copied, even partially, without the written consent of Lavoix.
Personal information provided through a form:
When you are using this Website, you may provide us information about yourself using a form made available to you.
In this case, we inform you that all information sent to us is electronically processed to manage and follow-up your request. Persons which receive your personal information are in charge of reception of all requests sent to Lavoix through the Website, as well as all people identified at Lavoix as susceptible to answer to your request, based on the nature if it.
Pursuant to the French act “Data processing, data files and individual liberties” of 6 January 1978 modified in 2004, you have a right to access and modify all personal information regarding you. Please just send us an email to paris@Lavoix.eu for this purpose.
You also can, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of your personal data.
When you visit this website, cookies are installed on your computer, mobile or tablet by the “Lavoix.eu” site.
The only cookies used by our website are those used for the purposes of audience measurement; they do not collect personal data.
Audience measurement tools are used to obtain information about visitor navigation. In particular, they provide insight into how users end up on a website by allowing us to retrace their steps (with a view to improving our website and its content).
The data generated by cookies is transmitted and stored by audience measurement service providers.
To help manage your cookies in a way that meets your personal requirements, we recommend configuring your browser with the ultimate purpose of the cookies in mind.
The Internet Browser Help section tells you how to reject new cookies, get a notification message when you receive them, or turn them off.
In order to facilitate your approach, here are the links to the most commonly used browser help sections:
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ sur Mac : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari™ sur iPhone, iPad ou iPod touch : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-sites?redirect=no
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html